Monday, April 19, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner

Life has been so crazy busy lately, and it's been hard to keep up with the vow I made to post on my blog every week. But it is still my goal to post every week, so hopefully I will get better about fitting it into my schedule.

I have been much better about posting on my recipe blog than I have on
this blog, and these photos are from the Banana Sour Cream
Pancakes recipe I made for dinner tonight, which I am about to post on my recipe blog. Monday nights are breakfast-for-dinner night. As a part of the "organizing my life" kick I've been on, I have been planning weekly menus (which will eventually turn into monthly menus) so I can know ahead of time what I will be preparing. I don't know about you, but I hate coming up with an idea of what to cook when I need to have dinner on the table in an hour. So being prepared is definitely helping me in that department, and I'm only having to go to the grocery store once a week (yay!).

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I haven't backed off of my goal to post every week (if anyone actually cares!). Hopefully I will come up with something exciting to post soon. We've been doing a ton of fun stuff, but Derrick has my camera card at work, and I hate posting without pictures, so I've been holding off until he remembers to bring it home!

3 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

yay! a tornow post!!! Ill send you some soccer pics so you can have something to post!!

Shar said...

Jen, WHAT THE HELL! When are you coming back here? I miss you. Come visit. Those pancakes look the bomb!

Tiffany said...

I just copied a bunch of recipes from your recipe blog I am super excited to try! It's so fun to get new recipes, especially when I get in a dinner slump! Thanks!