Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's Done (Almost)! Now we need a Buyer!!



Here's the finished American Fork house. Everything is basically done except for the framed bathroom mirrors that are being made as we speak, installing a few doorknobs, and a bit of cleaning and touch-up paint.
Entry with Stairway that opens to both the front and back side of the house.

Family Room

Arch that Separates the Living and Dining Rooms

Kitchen (there will be a microwave installed above the double ovens)

Master Bath (framed mirrors are still coming)

Master Bath

Master Shower (You can't tell from this picture, but there are 3 shower heads in this shower. I REALLY wish I could move into this house!)

Master Closet

Master Closet (there will be hooks above the bench for hanging robes, etc.)

Bedroom

Bedroom with Bonus Area

Anyway, it's nice for the house to finally be done! It's beautiful and I'm sad not to be able to live in it, but I'm more excited about what we're doing here in NM, so I think it's a fair trade. We were initially planning to make a good profit from this house when we sell it, but we are just ready to be done with it so that we can move on. So if you know anyone looking for a fantastic home at a steal of a price, send them my way!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jen, it is gorgeous! If we were heading that way we would stap it up in a second! I love the bead board in the bedrooms! It looks so open and bright. You must be super happy in NM to feel like it is a fair trade.

Shar said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could move into it! Kidding. I would miss NM and our morning walks that I've been sleeping in and missing.

Dottie Stay said...

Love it Love it Love it!!! I will keep my ears open. What are you asking for it? My cousin is looking to buy a house in AF in the 500's Let me know. Also, My blog was put together by megan's sister in law, and I have no idea how she did it, and I certainly can't take any credit for it!

Dottie Stay said...

Also, it was a dress that i got at the mall somewhere. I don't remember the name of the store. It was by kirklands in the U Mall.

jennie said...

Now I get the window to come up!!! Read my e-mail, that's where I wrote my comment!

Michelle Y said...

This house is absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad you loving NM so much. I missed seeing you last week in Utah. Unfortunately, we won't be coming home this year for Christmas, but let me know if you go visit your sister in Chicago, we are only 3 hours away.

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

The house is beautiful!!!! My neighbors just sold their house so they are looking. If you want to send me the info I will pass it on. I am glad things are going so well in NM.

Megan B said...

I'm drooling right now. Honestly. That is an absolutely amazing house.

Jules said...

It is such a beautiful house. I hope you make a lot of money on it!

Wendi said...

So beautiful! You have excellent taste!

Do you mind if I put you on my sidebar? It helps me remember the people I found that I want to keep track of. I don't mind if you want to add me to yours either, I would just prefer if you don't use my last name.

Jules said...

I found another great family website. It has a lot of great ideas, scroll down!
http://family-fun.kaboose.com/index.html
It looks really good.

crystal said...

Hi Jen--wow that house is gorgeous! What's your asking price? I love the master closet. Did you design it or use an existing plan? (remember, Mike's a builder, so I love learning about what other people do)

crystal said...

I just read Wendi's comment; I want to add you to my sidebar too!!!! Can I?? :)

Rachel said...

So beautiful! I wish I could buy it from you!!!

Tip Junkie said...

The house looks great!! You've got great taste.

crystal said...

Thanks for the fun info on your pretty house! I love the paint color. We're always looking for a good architect, but so far haven't been too pleased w/ anyone. Good luck on the selling! I bet it'll sell fast.

Annie said...

I love all the stone work! I hope you sell it soon.

Layne & Kellie said...

Wow!! That is no master closet. That is ROOM!! I love the his/her sinks. So gorgeous. I hope it sells it sells soon. It is fabulous!

Sharlynn said...

SOLD! I want it. We want to get a house soon. Tell me more. I am sure it is way out of our price range though. It is beautiful!

Johnson said...

Jen, we were just over by there yesterday. It is so gorgeous! I think Deanne walked through it with Lisa and about died it was so huge and beautiful! I will keep dreamin but I don't see it in our future!! good luck!

Tiffany said...

Your house is gorgeous! I love the shower and the archway, pretty much all of it! I'm sure it will sell soon.