Monday, September 22, 2008

Yes, we're still here

Since it's been over a month since I last posted, I figured I'd better post something.

My sister Jana's baby Andrew was blessed a couple of weeks ago, so we took advantage of the family being together to take some pictures together.Ainsley with her cousin Thomas. Thomas is Brenda's little guy. Brenda, Jake and Thomas were in town from Chicago for a month before they headed out to live in Thailand for 9 months while Jake works on his dissertation:Here are some recent pictures of the girls. We went to the park and they had such a great time. Ainsley is starting to crawl around and LOVED the grass!

10 comments:

Brenda said...

What cute little kids--especially that cute Thomas!!! Ainsley is getting so big! Why does she look like raggedy ann in the last picture??

Jules said...

the one of the two babies is so cute, they are almost hugging! that is good Ainsley liked the grass--both my kids were scared of it at first!

Rebecs said...

We are glad you are still here! Wow, how your family has grown. Are you living back in Utah? I think I saw Derrick at Costco, but he wouldn't know me from Adam... I think.

Devon said...

The family pictures of awesome! It is so fun to see everyone (and I can't believe how old some of your nieces have gotten)! And your girls are, of course, DARLING as usual! It sounds like you guys have been busy!

Sharlynn said...

Cute pics. It is always fun when family gets together. I have heard a rumor that you are moving or have moved back to Utah? I have looked at your blog to find the answer but can't seem to. So is it true?

Anonymous said...

Your girls have grown up so much! The picture of Ainsley and Thomas is darling! Hope your furniture comes soon!

C*K*J said...

Jen---
Okay Jen...I found your blog recently and have been lurking! It's so fun to see pictures of your whole family, especially the new generation of Thomas'. You guys are all as cute as ever. Tell Jana congratulations on her newest addition from me. It's been a while since we talked! I'd love to catch up with her!
Glad you guys doing great! Your girls are ridiculously cute!
---Kim

Megan B ♥ said...

I can't believe how big they are both getting! And Cecily's hair is coming in so nicely! That picture of her with her Daddy is great-- no doubt who the father is!

Shar said...

Ainsley is getting so big! I love the picture of her with her arm around the other baby. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Cec on the tractor. And I love the one of Ainsley and Thomas with their arms around eachother; it's too precious. xo