Friday, August 15, 2008

The Girls

First of all, I have to say that I HATE my camera!  I have all of these photos that I've been taking of the girls, but they all come out blurry!  But here are a few so you can at least see how they have been changing.  I can't believe how much they are growing up!

Ainsley is pretty much sitting up now.  She started at a little over 4 months.  She is so strong!  I swear that girl is going to be crawling soon.


While up in Utah, we went to Grandpa Tony's cabin at Scofield.  Grandpa owns a trailer park there, and they were having an appreciation day full of activities.  It was raining like crazy for part of it, and the following pictures are of Cecily enjoying the puddles:
(Yes, that is a DIAPER she is holding.  She is actually potty trained, but we had put a diaper on her for the drive, just in case.  She was so good and "held it" even though she had to go really bad!  But the diaper fell off during her puddle jumping festivities)


I must be a sucker for sleeping children.  A majority of my photos of Cecily are of her sleeping.  And here I go again with Ainsley...


This is how I found the girls tonight as I was getting Cecily ready for bed.  It doesn't get any better than this, does it?



18 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Ainsley is getting so BIG!!!! I can't believe how fast they grow. It seems like it was just yesterday that you were here just after she was born and I held that tiny little thing. She is adorable. Cute girls!

Megan B ♥ said...

Darling pics and I can't believe wee little Ainsley is growing so fast! I must admit that my favorite pics are the puddle pics of mischievous little Cecily, LOL! What a little crack up that girl is!

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of 'beard'. Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

Jen Tornow said...

Thank you, Derrick. Gotta love Chuck.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up your girls have gotten! Ainsley is such a big gril sitting up! Love the puddle pictures! Sleeping babies are so darn cute! Cute cute sisters giving hugs!

Dottie Stay said...

Such beautiful girls! Ainsley is getting so big. I love her chubbiness! I think she looks a lot like you. When your kids love on each other, you are right it doesn't get any better then that!

Devon said...

Oh my gosh, they are so beautiful! And you always have the best sleeping kid pictures!

Anonymous said...

So, SO cute! Cecily cracks me up; what a funny little girl! And the pictures of she and Ainsley are precious. That last one needs to go into a contest. You are blessed with two sweet girls (just four more and you'll be up with me!!) Miss you xo

Tiffany said...

What CUTE little girls! Ainsley is sure looking like a little Tornow! I love the picture of them together hugging. Cecily's hair is really lightening up. I love pictures of babies sleeping too, they look so peaceful and perfect. Cute cute girlies!

Johnson said...

Cute cute girls! They grow up so fast! I can't beleive it. Next time you are here we need to have a girls night!! Call me!!

Rachel said...

I love the sleeping baby pictures! So sweet. When are you moving back?

Rebecs said...

Those last two pictures of the girls are so sweet! And how could you not be a sucker for a sleeping baby? Best time of the day!

Crafty Momma said...

Yea! I found your blog! So funny, I didn't know you had a three year old too!! Don't you love girls! I want my second to be a girl, but a boy would be fun too. they are too precious! ainsley is growing up so fast. She seems chunkier than the last time I saw her ;)

Layne & Kellie said...

Gorgeous girls! Time has gone by so fast! Your girls are getting so big!! I love that last pic of them. So cute that they love each other so much!

Tiffany said...

I saw a Chuck Norris poster that reminded me of Derrick....It said Chuck Norris doesn't ask what time it is, he decides.

Unknown said...

i love sleeping pictures!!! They are just so sweet and innocent... The picture of Cecily pass out on the work out machine is priceless! love Ainsley's bracelet! Too Cute!

Lisa said...

Cecily is the funniest! You must laugh at her all day long. I have the cutest pictures of Ainsley i will e-mail you.

Lisa said...

So when are you going to answer all the questions from your last post?