Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Copy Cat

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm totally going to copy my friend Shar (who actually copied some other people), and do pretty much the same post as she did when she went out of town a few weeks ago.

I am heading up to Utah to visit Derrick and I don't plan on updating my blog while I am up there. So for any of you who visit my blog and see this post, I want you to comment with questions that I will have to answer in a post when I get back. What kind of questions? Oh, whatever comes to mind. They can be serious or silly or anything in between. I'll answer them all in a post when I get home. The deal is, I have to answer them HONESTLY!

I thought this was a fun idea, so I hope you all play along. Hopefully my kids will get a kick out of my answers to your questions someday.

11 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

I had to do a little catch up, so first I need to tell you that I love your tried and true recipes. The Creme Brulee is the BEST! Deron and I are going to be rolling out of our house because I want to make it over and over again. It is so easy too. You are the greatest cook. Forget the food network, you rock! I can't believe that Cecily is three! Where has the time gone. Really, why do I think that she is still a baby? She makes me laugh, and I can't get enough of her personality. I didn't get to leave a memory of you, but I have to say that tiny tappers is a great one. I thought that you were the greatest thing in the world, and of course I still do, but you ALWAYS looked primped and perfect everytime I saw you. Also, here is my question for you. If you could go back in time would you change anything about your life? I don't think you need to, but it is always interesting to see what people think.

Renee said...

If you weren't a mom, what would you be doing?

gillman said...

what has been the hardest time in your life so far?
meg

Sharlynn said...

What is the highlight of your week each week?

crystal said...

What was the most difficult thing about opening your restaurant?

Lisa said...

How many times did you sneak out of the house and why??

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

What is your most embarrassing moment?

Michele said...

This is right along my ally. Who was your favorite school teacher and why?

Tiffany said...

When are you moving to Kansas City?

Anonymous said...

If Chuck Norris was 4 feet 11 and you are 4 feet 11 who would be taller?

That's right Chuck Norris would be taller!

Anonymous said...

What did you like about living in New Mexico, and what did you not like about living in new mexico