Friday, March 6, 2009

Ainsley is One!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE AINSLEY!


We can't believe you are already 1 year old!  This year has flown by, and you have been such a fun addition to our family.  Some of our favorite things about you:

*Your mimicking-  You copy words, noises, movements, everything!
*Your Wave-  You just hold your arm straight out in the air.
*Your giggling-  Especially when it sounds like a crazy duck.
*Your Growling-  You've been doing it since I can remember.
*Your gigantic grin-  It is so contagious!
*Getting you out of bed-  Your head pops up as soon as we walk in, and you have your big grin on your face and give us your silly wave.
*How you love your sister-  I hope you two are as crazy about each other in 15 years!
*Your fast crawl (and complete lack of desire to walk)
*That you already have good manners (you say "thank you" without being prompted)
*Your blue eyes-  SO BLUE!
*The way you play with your sister-  I don't think two girls have ever been sweeter.
*Your cuddles-  LOVE 'EM!
*Your happy temper-  You make life as a mom so enjoyable!


I took the girls to get their pictures done at Kiddie Kandids.  Normally, I am not a fan of the place, but I think we actually got some decent pictures this time!  (Or maybe my girls are just so stinking cute, you couldn't mess it up!  :))


15 comments:

Abbey said...

Adorable Pictures!

Shar said...

Happy Birthday Ainsley!

It seems like only yesterday I was visiting you in the hospital!

Jessie said...

WHAT!!! SHE IS ONE???!!! Holy crap! Where did the time go? I cant believe it!

It seems just like yesterday we were at the Stadium of Fire and I was holding Ains, little 4 month Ains, getting weird looks from people who think she is mine while I am damn near 7 months pregnant!

GOOD TIMES!!!

Those pictures are so adorable! And check out Derrick lookin all fly in his argyle and phone ear piece!! I miss you guys!!

Give the girls kisses for me!!

Jessie said...

WHAT!!! SHE IS ONE???!!! Holy crap! Where did the time go? I cant believe it!

It seems just like yesterday we were at the Stadium of Fire and I was holding Ains, little 4 month Ains, getting weird looks from people who think she is mine while I am damn near 7 months pregnant!

GOOD TIMES!!!

Those pictures are so adorable! And check out Derrick lookin all fly in his argyle and phone ear piece!! I miss you guys!!

Give the girls kisses for me!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I saw the sign this morning! Happy Birthday Sweet Ainsley. You are the cutest little thing! I cannot believe she is 1, she seems too tiny. Time for another one!

gillman said...

so adorable!! and beware, they grow up way too fast. you have beautiful girls jen!
Meg :0)

Brooke said...

Happy birthday, Ainsley. Those pictures are adorable.

Tiffany said...

Shut up! I can NOT believe Ainsley is one! HOly cow she is growing up so fast. And her hair is getting so light! I think you are right, any pictures of your girls will turn out adorable! They are cute cute CUTE girls. Give the birthday girl a hug from us!

Anonymous said...

super cute family!!

Renee said...

Crazy that I remember when she was born. Time flies! I hope she had a happy day!

Anonymous said...

How cow! Can hardly believe the year has gone by so very fast! Happy b-day Ainsley! Your girls are so darn cute! They take such great pictures!

Johnson said...

AHHH, they grow up too fast. They are so precious and beautiful Jen!!

Michelle Y said...

Happy birthday Ainsley! Your girls are so darling.

Tiffany said...

Hah, I know EXACTLY what you mean about the husband listening skills. It's not frustrating at all, right? As for our girlies having the same outfit, great minds think alike!

Jules said...

happy (late) bday to Ainsley!
cute, cute pictures.