Wednesday, June 6, 2007

This "Lucky" Girl's got my Thighs!

Cecily and I went to the Scera pool on Tuesday with Cecily's cousin Ashley and her mom, Lisa. I am so glad that Cecily enjoys playing in the water. The two girls had a blast going down the kid's water slide. I have a video of them going down the waterslide, but I cannot figure out how to get it on the blog. Does anybody know how to do this? Anyway, this was a great place for Cecily to use up all of her energy and have a great time! I think we'll be doing this again!

Anyway, to all of my good ol' MVHS blogging girls who were in town last night--I had a great time seeing you last night! I can't believe how much time has gone by! I am so glad you all are doing so well, and I had a lot of fun! Your kids are ALL adorable!Thanks for hosting, Melinda! (Do you think I could add in a FEW more exclamation points??!!?!?!!)

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Jen, I was so glad that you guys were there last night. It's been a long time since I've seen you. Too bad you're leaving now that we've all reunited. At least we have the blogs so we can still keep in touch!

Megan B said...

Seriously, that one of her getting sprayed in the face is hilarious! I love that she isn't bothered!

Dottie Stay said...

Thank goodness for the blogs! I am SAD. I was not kidding when i said that I could spend all day everyday with you. :)

Michelle Y said...

It looks like the girls had a blast at the pool. My girls have been enjoying some time at our neighborhood pool now that its so nice. Hopefully if you're still in town when I get there (june 21) we can get together, perhaps take all of our kids swimming?

Jen said...

It was fun last night, wasn't it! Cecily is a total doll. I love her swim suit! Good luck with the move-- and don't forget to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Such cute little girls! XOxo

PJC said...

I love your baby's swimming suit! Thanks for the advice the other night about the house. I was going to tell you that Peter works for the Utah assoc. for Realtors. I don't know if you were involved with them or not. Darling pics!

Layne & Kellie said...

I love Cecily's swimsuit. So cute!! Looks like she is having a ton of fun in the water!!

So I clicked on your comments and it brought up a different window. How did you do that?

Jen Tornow said...

Kellie,

Go to Settings, then Comments and click "yes" under show comments in a pop-up window.

Missy said...

jen, your daughter is so stinkin' cute! good luck in NM!

Jen Tornow said...

Missy! How fun to hear from you! Do you have a blog or e-mail? I'd love to catch up!