Wednesday, October 17, 2007

And the game goes on and on and on....

I got tagged by Tiffany and Karen yesterday. And the funny thing is it was the same tag game! (I don't think they even know each other)! I have to list 6 facts/habits about myself and pass the tag on to 6 of you.

1. I love a good bubble bath.

2. I love to eat at good restaurants. Our vacations are often planned around what restaurants we are going to try out! I love everything about it. Trying new dishes, rating the service, people watching, the ambiance, everything!

3. I HATE to touch cardboard.

4. If I wasn't a mom, I would want to be a professional traveller. (Is that a REAL profession?)

5. I LOVE real estate. I love to look at it, buy it, sell it, fix it up, rent it out, live in it...you get the picture.

6. I want to be more disciplined (yes, here I am sitting at the computer when I SHOULD be cleaning my house).

I tag...Becky Johnson, Brenda Hickman, Kim Smith, Megan Dehart, Natalie Tingey, & Valli Nield

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute answers! Our trips often revolve around food too. Just think of the things you could eat if you were a Pro Traveller!

Shar said...

Jen, we were meant to be. I love everything but bubble baths. And I especially hate cardboard. And I should be cleaning my house instead of looking at blogs.

Megan B said...

I forgot about your cardboard aversion. Packing for your move must have been interesting :)

Johnson said...

Jen, you make me laugh. Greg and I are the same about food. Although, I bet we one up you.,..our lives, trips and everything revolve around food and a coupon!!! What can I say, he's a seminary teacher!!! I loved all of the answers!!

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

I am with you on the traveling and eating. There are few things better than that. What do you hate about cardboard? I have never heard anyone say the hated touching it. I hope everything works out with the restaurant and the opening.

Layne & Kellie said...

I need to be more disciplined. Do you know how many days I have to talk myself into cleaning the bathroom. I hate scrubbing showers. Ugh! I loved your answers.

So when do you find out what you are having? Have you been feeling good? Is it going by faster than Cecily?

crystal said...

I love when people post new factoids about themselves! Get this: I hate touching cardboard too!!!! Weird. It makes the worst squeeky/scratchy sound & makes my hands feel dirty.

Nieldfam said...

Thanks! I finally did it. Tell your hubby HI for us!

Karin said...

You did it and even made it fun to read- well done! Dispite a desire to be more disciplined, you are very ambitious with your love and action toward real estate! That is impressive.

crystal said...

THREE knee surgeries??? Girl, what've you been doing, playing tackle football? Ouch.

Jules said...

Thanks, for sharing all the information about yourself! It was interesting!

Natalie said...

I'm not ignoring you, I'll post my tag soon!

Oh and If I didn't comment already, I'm glad they are letting you move forward with the restaurant!

Tiffany said...

I just realized I never commented on this one and I tagged you. So RUDE of me. :) I have to agree about the bubble bath and restaurants, but I never knew about the cardboard thing. Bad cardboard experience long ago?

Jules said...

I also love good restaurants, TGI Fridays has sure made a great impression on me for 2 times. I, too, need to be more diciplined. I love to computerize, more than anything else. I never heard anyone hating touching cardboard before. I love it, it usually means that I have a present.

Jules said...

Since you like doing quizzes, maybe you would like to do this one. Just copy the address and put it in th address spot. Are you a perfectionist?

http://stampingstuff2.blogspot.com/2007/10/fun-quiz.html