Friday, April 11, 2008

Creative Fun

I just read on my friend Tiffany's blog that she and her mom and sisters had an "80's" night where they dressed up in '80's garb and watched an 80's movie (Labyrinth anyone?)! Anyway, I got to thinking how silly and fun that must have been, and realized that I am not the type of creative person who thinks of spicing up simple things like that. Does this make sense? So I am curious what you all do in your homes and with your families to make things more fun and to get a change of pace. I remember Melinda last summer had a dog show with her entire family. My sister's neighbor does a family triathalon every year. I have several friends who hole away at a vacation condo with their sisters to do scrapbooking for the weekend. So what are your ideas? What do you do, or what ideas do you have, to spice up your ordinary life?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Honestly- we don't do anything. I'm jealous of those who do!

Tiffany said...

I can't take credit for the 80's night, it was Corinne's idea. She's the fun one in the family. But I do enjoy any event with food or movies. Hopefully you get some good ideas here we can all use!

Sharlynn said...

Tonight my kids dressed up like clowns and put on a show for Andrew and I. It was fun. It was all Madison's idea. Kids are silly.

Dramatic Imaging said...

I have pictures for you! Very cute, but I still want to do a couple more! I will bring by your disk as soon as I get it loaded! Hopefully I can send it with Zeke and you can have it tomorrow? You will love the pics of miss C as well!