Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just for Laughs...

I received this e-mail today from my brother-in-law:

A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks the question..........
"What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?
HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"
WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"
HUSBAND: "Of course I do."
WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"
HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."
WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)
HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)
WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"
HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."
WIFE: "Would you sleep wi th her in our bed?"
HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"
WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"
HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."
WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"
HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do"
WIFE: "Would you give her my jewelry?"
HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."
WIFE: "Would you take her golfing with you?
HUSBAND: "Yes, those are always good times."
WIFE: "Would you let her use my clubs?
HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."
WIFE: -- silence --
HUSBAND: "shoot."

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Haha...love it. Although I don't know what I would say if Ryan actually said that to me..... Your pix of NM look warm! I'm so jealous! Is it as warm as it looks? Your girls look darling in their easter dresses.

Tiffany said...

So I don't know how to properly communicate over blogs, do I reply on your blog or mine? I don't even know. But I wanted to reply to your comments. I'm so glad you have Labrynth! I loved David Bowie too, although I think he's scarey in it now. So did you see the Last Unicorn and the Dark Crystal? I LOVEd the last unicorn. And that's nice of you to say, but I think I HAVE eatin a freaking cow or 2! My terrible eating habits are catching up with me. You're sweet though. I almost crapped my pants when I weighed in this morning. I guess that's the inevitable part of pregnancy. And at least your pictures LOOK warm out there!