Thursday, January 29, 2009

Phone Call

Derrick and I are thinking of upgrading our phones....someday.  But we are trying to figure out what kind of phones we want, so I'm hoping some of you who use the newer, hi-tech, too-smart-for-me phones will give me your opinion for what you would get, and why.  Is the IPhone really THAT great?  How about the Nokia 5800?  Personally, I'm happy with my simple phone.  It does the job.  But Derrick could really benefit from the nice functions of these other phones, since he is on the phone and internet so much with his job.  Let me know what you think....

6 comments:

Renee said...

No advice on the phones from me... my phone has a battery that is physically taped onto the back of it with no cover...no joke. It looks a bit embarassing but it does the job.

So sorry to hear about poor little Ainsley! Sounds like it has been a crazy couple of weeks at your house. I hope that she is feeling better and am grateful the surgery went well and she is on the mend!

Jessie said...

I don't know too much about phones. Grant and I both have blackberrys and I really like mine. It basically can do everything, which I haven't quite figured out. I just enjoy the fact that I can make phone calls. :-) Grant really seems to benefit from it though.

I do hear that the iphone is the bomb-diggity.
Yes, i did just say bomb-diggity.

Let me know what you guys decide to go with.

Tiffany said...

Wish I could help, but I have only ever had one cell phone. I am cell phone illiterate. They all give us brain cancer anyway...

Layne & Kellie said...

Layne got me an iPhone for Christmas because I have had a ghetto phone for the longest time... seriously, I could not text or even receive them... battery life, etc. Anyway, LOVE LOVE LOVE the iPhone. Though Layne has me hooked on calendaring and making lists. I use it a lot to help me remember to do things and to keep a grocery list, check my mail, read the news... etc. That is my two cents ;)

Shar said...

Yes. The iPhone really is all that. Really. Get it. You wont regret it.

Megan B ♥ said...

I don't have an Iphone, but my mom does. I made fun of her for the indulgence, but I can't deny that I loved checking my email at all hours of the day and night, including a few times from the potty :)