Friday, January 30, 2009

AINSLEY-Little Miss Beautiful Blue Eyes

This post is for Grandma Thomas.  She says Mommy never takes pictures of me, which is kind of true.  So here are a few pictures of me crawling up the stairs (my favorite way to spend my time), as well as an update on my life so far.

I'm just kind of a small little thing.  At my 9-month doctor's appointment, I was only around the 3rd percentile for my height and weight, but that sure doesn't stop me!  I am so fast!  I don't have an interest in walking yet, but I can crawl like you wouldn't believe!  And my favorite place to crawl?  THE STAIRS!!  I love the stairs.  As soon as my mom brings me downstairs, I head right for the stairs and climb and climb.  I've figured out that once I get to the top, I can whine and whine, and my mommy will come and get me and take me back down the stairs.  Then I start again!  Mom is trying to teach me to slide down the stairs on my tummy, but I figure mom can use the exercise.


I have kind of a strange habit.  I like to bang my head against things.  The tub, the wall, doors, whatever works.  I don't know if it's the sound it makes, or what, but I just LOVE to bang my head over, and over, and over...

I'm really silly with my tongue.  It's ALWAYS hanging out of my mouth.

I have a couple of teeth.  Mom thinks they are so cute.  My top ones are finally starting to want to pop through, which will be great, since I LOVE to eat.


I am CRAZY about my sister Cecily.  She's my favorite.  I love to watch her, and she doesn't even get mad when I climb all over her.  She is so nice to share her neat toys with me.  I hope she ALWAYS lets me play with her!

I am a total imitator.  If anyone makes a noise, I will try and imitate it.  I think it's so funny!  I love to smile.  I smile all the time, and crinkle my eyes like crazy.  I also like to wave to people, although my wave isn't your typical wave.  I just hold my hand out in the air, and put a very serious look on my face.  And I'll just hold my hand there and stare at you.  When I'm done waving, my smile comes back.  I'm pretty funny.

Okay, Grandma, let me know if I forgot to mention anything!


10 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

YAyA!!! I am so glad you have been blogging lately I LOVE it!! AInsley has got some gorgeous peepers! I love them!

Jessie said...

I could just bite her, she's so cute!! I love all the pics! And even more so, I love that you have updated your blog like 3 times in the past week or so....
What do we owe this occasion?

KEEP EM' COMING!!

Devon said...

I totally know what you mean about the stairs! DANG STAIRS! I swear, I used to drag Maddox down about 50 times a day, but he has finally gotten the hang of sliding down on his tummy. The tummy thing has got to be a pretty great milestone! And Ainsley is just too cute. I love that she loves her big sister. Maddox is scared of his (they seem to always be stepping on him!)

Karin said...

Super cute post and pictures. What a little doll!
-Jim evidently banged his head as a kid and look how great he turned out- no worries there!(?)!
Love that the sisters love each other. Very sweet!

Layne & Kellie said...

She does have GORGEOUS eyes! Could they get any bluer??? Plus, I love her little expressions on her faces. I bet that is so much fun. It must be so fun to have such sweet BEAUTIFUL girls!

Shar said...

She so cute and she is getting so big. I can't believe she's going to be a year soon!

I love her blue eyes too!

Rachel said...

I'm just getting caught up on your blog. I'm so glad that Ainsley is alright and that her surgery went well. She is so cute! I hope your house has finally sold and that things are looking up! We need to get together soon!

Sharlynn said...

She is so adorable. Those are fun pics and I like how you did your post from her. CUTE!

Nieldfam said...

She is too cute! Her and Drake would make a cute pair...what do you think? Sorry we couldn't make it the other night.. so Let's do dinner sometime!

Sherian said...

It seems like she was just born a couple months ago! She is so adorable. That stair thing gets old really fast. But she's so darn cute...how could you just not love that face! Her blue eyes are beautiful!