Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Princess Band-Aid will do the job!


The other day, I was standing on the reception desk in our kitchen trying to reach something in one of the taller cabinets (oh, the joys of being short).  Anyway, Cecily was sitting at the breakfast table, and in a very stern voice yells, "Mom!  You get down from there.  RIGHT NOW!"

I said, "Okay, honey, I just need to get something down first."

To which she responded, "I don't have anymore Princess Band-Aids."   

Hmm... Should I consider that a threat?


Below is a photo of one of those times you are so glad you had a camera nearby.   I caught Cecily whispering in Ainsley's ear, and Ains was TOTALLY loving it!  I love these girls!!





6 comments:

Sharlynn said...

So cute that Cecily even came up with the idea that she didn't have any more princess bandaids. What a sweetie. Cute girls!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

LOve that bottom pic!!!

Anonymous said...

What a good kid to be watching out for her mom! The picture of the girls is darling! Love, Love, Love it!!!

Jessie said...

You see, if I would of been over I would of totally been able to get whatever you needed down from the cabinet without worrying poor Cecily!

I love the pic of Ains and Cecily!! They are so cute together!!

Renee said...

I love that she tells you what to do...must be a girl thing! The picture of the two of them together is priceless! I am glad you captured that moment!

Rachel said...

How funny Jen! I hope you didn't end up needing a princess band aid! Love the picture of the girls too!