Friday, November 16, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (a little late!)

I'm finally getting around to posting our Halloween pictures. Derrick and I dressed up this year because our friends, Nate & Sharon Allen had their first annual Alleween Halloween Party. We had a lot of fun. Let me know if you have a hard time guessing who we dressed up as (please ignore that fat pregnant belly of mine...as well as all the other chubby parts I wish I didn't have!):

Derrick won first prize for "best individual guy costume" and I won first place for "best individual girl costume"

On Halloween night, we went to our ward's Trunk-or-TreatAll tuckered out after a night full of excitement and sugar!If you look closely, you will see that she still has a sucker in her mouth. Is she not the cutest Raggedy Ann ever?

12 comments:

Megan B said...

How great! I must say that I'm a little freaked out by the first picture...and how eerily that look of Derrick's resembles the great Jack Black....

And.... I'm sorry, I can't exactly figure you out :)

Jen Tornow said...

I'm the Chiquita Banana Lady.

amanda said...

SO DANG CUTE!

Jen said...

Oh, I love it! You look fan-freakin-tastic! You do not look chubby at all! I am jealous at how great you look prego. And Cecily looks so adorable. What a great mom you are putting together such great costumes! Hows the restaurant biz coming? I am so bummed I missed the breakfast... and I didn't even do all that hot on my test. What a waste of a morning!

Rachel said...

Great costumes! Cecily looks darling too! You look awesome as well.

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

I love your costumes. You guys look great. Sorry I didn't make to the girls breakfast. Easton was having rought morning. I was sad to miss seeing everyone.

Devon said...

SO fun! I love Cecily as Raggedy Ann! Kennedy's room is decorated in Raggedy Ann stuff, and I totally wanted her to dress up as Ann for Halloween, but she NEVER would have let me put the wig on (she's a stubborn and determined little thing.) So maybe I'll try and see how flexible she is with costumes next year. And Cecily looks so great and happy with it on! Great pictures!

It was so fun seeing you at breakfast! If you find that syrup recipe, will you e-mail it to me sometime (I am having serious sugar cravings now...thanks!) You seriously look great!

Nieldfam said...

Where did you find that adorable costume for Ces? I LOVE it!!

Annie said...

Breakfast? What breakfast?! I hate that I live in Houston. So, we will all be getting together over Christmas, right?
I love the costume. She IS the most adorable Raggedy Ann.

Tiffany said...

Best costumes EVER!!!! You guys are so fun, I really wish we lived closer. You are the cutest family ever. :) Sexy sexy sexy.....

Natalie said...

Love the costumes! That little Raggedy Ann is adorable!

Dottie Stay said...

So Adorable!! You all look fantastic!!