Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Shower!




Yes, I'm so spoiled! I'm pregnant with my second child (another girl) and I had a baby shower thrown for me. (I didn't feel too bad since I pretty much missed my baby shower when I was pregnant with Cecily because my water broke 1/2 hour into it)! I have to thank Ivy and Shar for putting together such a fun evening with our friends here in Farmington. One of the fun things we did was everyone gave me a "picture" of my baby and named it. They created the "picture" from images found in magazines. I got such a kick out of this. Hopefully these pictures show up well enough for you to see how funny they turned out.
Look at all of these fun baby gifts I received. I am always so blown away by how generous people are. (But I agree, how can you not have fun buying baby girl things??!!!?)

4 comments:

Shar said...

I'm a little biased, but I think Sheba is the cutest! That was a fun night!

P.S. Your word verification is still on.

Karin said...

oh my heavens, how spoiled is this little one?! Such darling clothes and things! I can't believe your water broke 1/2 way through your last shower. That is too good! Bet you were kinda hoping for the same this go around, 'eh? Glad you got to stick around 'til the end though. So, does sister have a name yet?

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! Everything is darling. I am so glad that your wonderful NM friends gave you a baby shower. You deserve it! I love the baby diaper cake. So cute!

Annie said...

Who made those cakes?! So darling! You deserve to be spoiled!!