Wednesday, February 20, 2008

LOVE TAG

Tiffany tagged me with this one...

What is your husband's name? Derrick Ryan Tornow

How long have you been together? Together...5 years 3 months. Married...4 1/2 years.

How long did you date? We met the day after Thanksgiving in 2002 and were married on September 5, 2003. So almost a year, but I knew I'd marry him the night we met (NO, I didn't tell HIM that!)

Who eats more? Well, we obviously BOTH eat too much! If we actually had a competition, it would be close! The first time we went to dinner with his parents, Derrick made the comment, "Oh, this girl can eat!" I'm not quite sure if I should take that as a compliment or not!

Who said I love you first? Honestly, I can't remember the answer to this. I'm not one to blurt out that I love someone before they have told me they love me, but I just always remember loving him.

Who is taller? Derrick. What are the odds of me finding someone shorter to marry?

Who has more speeding tickets? Derrick. Although, we've both had our fare share.

Who is smarter? Depends on the subject, I guess! Derrick likes to surprise me with strange facts he happens to know about.

Who is more sensitive? DEFINITELY ME! Derrick didn't grow up with sisters. His poor mom! But this doesn't mean he isn't sweet!

When there is a fight, who usually wins? DEFINITELY DERRICK! He has this irritating way of using his strength to make me stay around him when I'm mad at him, until I finally laugh. But I'M ALWAYS RIGHT! :)

Who does the laundry? Me.

Who does the dishes? Normally, me. But if I ever ask Derrick to help, he jumps right to it.

Who sleeps on the right? Depends on where the bed is. I have to be closest to the door.

Who pays the bills? Are you kidding? Of course I do! Poor Derrick...I could be tucking away our money into secret accounts and he wouldn't know it!

Who mows the lawn? Derrick. Well, at least he did when we had a lawn. I miss green yards.

Who cooks dinner? We both like to cook, but I try to have dinner ready when he comes home from work. Okay, who am I kidding? Derrick's lucky if I cook twice a week. Although we do like to cook, we eat a lot of sandwiches and cold cereal, especially since Derrick's schedule has been so crazy since we opened the restaurant.

Who drives when you are together? Derrick HATES my driving. It drives him nuts!

Who is more stubborn? I was going to say Derrick, but I'm not quite sure now that I get to thinking of it. I think it might be me!

Who kissed whom first? Uh...Derrick TOTALLY attacked me!

Who asked who out first? Derrick asked me out.

Who proposed? Derrick did. At the top of the Empire State Building (that's a tall building).

Who has more siblings? Me. Derrick has 3 brothers, and I have 5 sisters, 3 brothers.

Alright ladies, I tag: Karin, Renee, Natalie, Megan B., and Brooke (but I'd love to see EVERYONE'S answers, so if you feel so inclined...)

1 comment:

Karin said...

Fun to get to know your hubby a bit! And at the top of the empire state building? Wow.