Friday, February 8, 2008

DE...LICIOUS!!!

Just a quick, funny story about Cecily (at least her mom thought it was cute---but maybe you had to be there!)

The other day I had a magazine that had a photo of a cake on the cover. So I decided to practice Cecily's vocabulary with her:

Mom: "Cecily, what is this?"
Cecily: "Cake"
Then she adds, "YUMMY Cake"
Then, with excitement, "DELICIOUS!!!"

And then she finishes it off with the most exaggerated slurping noise, as if she is totally salivating at the mouth!
This kid just cracks me up!At the Children's Museum here in Farmington.

I guess she figured this spot was as good as her bed!

14 comments:

Rachel said...

I love those moments! So cute!

Johnson said...

What a cutie! I can't believe you are due soon!! Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

So very cute! She sure looks grown up in the museum picture!

Megan B said...

Oh goodness, what a silly girl :)

Renee said...

Kids do say funny things! I loved that story. Hope you are hanging in there - is Cecily ready for baby #2?

Jen said...

I love it when Spencer says "delicious" it just sounds so cute coming out of a little body. She is adorable! I can't believe you are down to twenty days for your little man to enter the world. Good luck!

Wendi said...

Adorable. I'm excited for you to have your baby soon!

Dottie Stay said...

She is such a funny little gal! I love that she just fell asleep behind the door. i wish my kids would just crash sometimes. You are gettting so close! I am so excited for you!

Karin said...

Super sweet! and HOW does she just zonk out on the floor?!

Anonymous said...

So cute! She is getting so big. Best of luck with the upcoming new baby.

Brooke said...

Oh, that's so cute. Last year we were listening to "Keep the Commandments" in the car and where it says, "in this there is safety and peace", luke said, "peace"... paused and then said, "peice of CANDY". Kids are so cute.

Jenee Zirker said...

From the mouths of babes I think I laugh everyday from the random things the kids say. Wouldn't it be great to be that age again. Looks like you are nearing the end of pregnancy. Can't wait to here the good news.

Shar said...

I love that Cec falls asleep anywhere. I wish mine would!

Bitter Nuts for-eva! ( For anyone confused, that is totally the name of our Rock Band band. So sweet!)

Tiffany said...

Looks like Cecily takes after her dad with funny things to say. We miss Derrick entertaining us!