Thursday, May 10, 2007

This is Us!







Derrick and I were married September 5, 2003. We have a daughter, Cecily, who was born July 16, 2005 (see picture). We currently live in Pleasant Grove, UT, but are just about to start our newest adventure in New Mexico. Derrick has been in the real estate business for the last several years, and is ready to move on to something new. He will be opening Costa Vida franchises in New Mexico. This is a fresh-mex restaurant. He is having a lot of fun with his training and getting things all prepared. We will be moving down to New Mexico in a week and a half, but will be back and forth for the next few months until the first restaurant is opened. We hope that this blog will be a good way for our wonderful family and friends to be able to keep up with what is going on with us, as we will miss being away from them so much!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Way cute, Jen! Glad to have you join in on the blogging fun! It will be awesome to watch what is going on with you in New Mexico! So, is it possible for your husband to send us a big vat of that creamy dressing?! I am such a sucker for it!

Michelle Y said...

Good luck in NM. I'm excited to keep up with everything you're doing.

Johnson said...

We love you Jen. I hope all goes well in New Mexico.

Brenda said...

Very Cute Jenn!

Devon said...

Good luck Jen! Thanks for keeping in touch! We'll miss you!

Dottie Stay said...

I am so sad that you are leaving! Even though I don't see you all the time, I liked knowing that you were close. I love blogging. It is so fun! I am glad that we will have a way to still be close!